Write For Us
Become a contributor/Submit a guest post
Thank you for your interest in writing for Hire Tech Firms!
Guest Writing Informtion:
Hire tech firms is a leading independent platform, accepting professional writers’ informative write-ups that can help readers making a right decision. If you are interested in submitting a guest post on our platform, we appreciate your interest and welcome you! Well, our readers love to read new concepts, strategies, tips and tactics. So, let us tell you what topics you can write upon.
What our readers love to read:
- Advertising & Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile App Development
- Web & Software Development
- Web Design
- IT Services & Solutions
- Business Services
- Article should be Plagiarism free and unique.
- Article should range from 900 to 1500 words. Preferably, we aim for 2800-3000 words.
- Submit articles as a word file in email itself.
- At least 2 images should be there. Images should be professional and copied from someone’s article.
- Attach images files in the email itself as an attachment for the size of 788*262.
- Write-up should be crafted in third-person.
- Article should be well-structured, proofreaded and grammatically correct.
- Article should not be promotional but informative. You can mention your guest post or blog that is relevant to topic.
- If you want the author bio, then we accept it but the characters should be 350 maximum. Author image should be 700*390 with the article.
- Last but not least, Be a professional while writing.
We review your article and reach out your within 5-7 working days. If we do not revert back, your article is not up to the mark and is not right fit for our audience.
What you will get:
- Author bio on our website
- Exposure to millions of readers (Could be your target audience)
- 1 do follow and 1 no follow
- Promotion of your post on our social media platforms
Apply to write for us:
Get your article published on hire tech firms easily and hassle-free. Send your article on firstname.lastname@example.org