If you create high quality .edu sites back links for your website then chances of getting your keywords rank will be higher. It is proven that it is one of the fastest ways to improve your website ranking.
Apart from keyword ranking, .edu back links are powerful back links because,
1) They are the high domain authority sites with top page authority
2) Spam score of .edu sites are deficient compared to other sites
3) Last but not least, Google loves .edu sites as it gives first preference to .edu sites
Now, you must be wondering how ONE can get/create back links for .edu sites. No worries, here are some of the strategies you can implement while doing SEO, especially when you wanted to get/ create .edu sites back links.
Before diving into it, let me tell you about some tools you can use to get back links for .edu sites.
You can use the tools mentioned above when you do competitor analysis for .edu sites as well as it will help you to find potential education blogs, forums, etc.
Let me start with the tips on how to get back links for .edu sites.
1) On a very fundamental basis, you will need a good and knowledgeable content writer who can help you with writing rich and high-quality educational content. Content should be helpful for the students so that they can apply in their studies.
2) After that, you can connect with professors who have .edu sites or pages to post your content and link back to your page/website.
3) You can work with university bloggers and inquire about guest posting and can ask them to link the content with your website.
4) You can meet with many universities and ask their students who write blogs on the college’s website on different topics related to education. You can pay those students and ask them to create a blog or article on their website by linking your website in it. For example, you can visit craigslist and post about searching students who can help to get .edu sites. In most cases, students who write on their college websites understand this, and you are all ready to rock.
5) You should hire someone in your marketing department who can create high-quality comments in the .edu site comment sections.
6) The hired person must look for the websites which give do-follow back links as well as have page rank in “Education sites.” It means he must look for the guest posting websites which can be found out using the tools mentioned above by doing competitor analysis.
7) If you can post an event with the .edu and your domain with the same content, it will give more power to back links.
8) Create scholarships and promote it with linking your website will make it more effective.
9) Moreover, you can provide discounts to staff or students of a particular institution if they visit the website.
10) One of the primary sources to get .edu sites back links is to contact college websites, which are not that much updated as they can’t update it sometimes. Well, you can reach out to them and ask them to get the pages of their website, which may contain outdated links or broken links on .edu pages.
This is possible if you have a chrome extension called “Check my links”, You can install this particular extension and reach over to the .edu site or page. Once you are there open this tool and you will be able to see or determine which all pages have broken links. and then you can start working on it with the replacement.
This is one of the most favorite activities of any SEO person who is looking to get back links for .edu sites.
11) Another way is to look for the resource pages which have a list of excellent back links related to a different topic of the website. It could be an interest of students, teachers, professors, researchers, and many more.
Hope you love this post and try to implement these tips or say strategies in your SEO activity for ranking your website or keywords. Many big firms and start-up use .edu sites for getting back links for their website in order to rank their keywords.
It’s better to get white-hat back links for your website instead of doing black hat activity and get your website ranked for a particular period. If you wish to have your website ranked organically for a more extended period, white hate activity would be a better option, and even Google loves it. So, let me help you with some white hat activity hacks to get back links for a website.
1) Internal linking
One of the essential white activities for getting back links is to do internal linking. It allows users to navigate a website from one page of a domain to a different page of a domain.
2) Guest posting
Guest posting refers to a blog/article submission to a high DA, PA website, which gives a powerful signal to Google for crawling your page from a different domain.
3) Quora- Question & Answer activity
Quora is a platform where all questions related to your business can be answered. It gives an idea to customers if they have any queries regarding your product or service. many businesses are using Quora for creating No-follow back links
4) Local Business listing
Many businesses are registering their products/services on different business listing websites, which can give them the local store. Apart from local business listing, you can log on various business listing websites that can provide you international inquiry about your product/service.
5) Business directories
Business directories are a lookalike form of the local business listing for giving product/service description and other information too.
6) Classified submission
Classified submission can help you generate back links for your website. In classified submission websites, you can post an ad of your product/service and can let customers know about your customers simultaneously.
7) Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking websites can help you to generate white hate back links, which ultimately consist of your product/service description and other information too.
8) Image submission
Image submission sites allow you to post images of your product/services on their website with the help of generating back links in the form of the anchor image.
9) Profile creation/Blog or profile commenting
Another white activity/hack for generating back links is to create a profile for your business. Add all the information about your business into it. Moreover, you can go for visibility as well as blog commenting, which gives you back links for your website and social signal to Google.
10) PDF/Doc submission
PDF/Doc submission websites give you a chance for businesses to provide an idea about their product/services in detail with a PDF/DOC available to their customers. Additionally, it also provides an excellent social signal to Google for the best white hat back link.
11) Video Submission and Marketing
For having white hate back links, Video submission websites are the best if you have videos of your business. It gives a direct message to your customers via videos and good white hate back links to your website as well. Apart from video submission one should promote those videos as well in order to make sense to the customers about brand awareness as well.
12) Info graphic submission/PPT submission
PPT or Info graphic presentation is trending because it is in the form of a vector image but with different avatars, which ultimately gives a fair idea to customers. One can create anchor text for the keyword they want to rank for their website.
13) Web 2.0 activities
Web 2 point zero websites are the best as those are the best platforms one can start promoting their business via blog or article. “Medium” is the best example of web 2 point zero for blog/article submission which ultimately gives Do follow back link and white hat back link for your website.
14) Start posting blogs on their website
One of the significant white activities one should not ignore as it gives a good reputation of a website in generating back links. You should be posting blogs on your website as it becomes helpful to customers, as well as Google consider as powerful back links if displayed on your site.
15) Blog marketing and promotion on different social media platforms
Blogs/articles which have been written on your website or different platforms should be promoted to various social media such as Face book, Twitter, Reedit, Tumblr, LinkedIn, etc. as it helps you to get more traffic and relevant traffic to your website. Additionally, it gives a perfect social signal to Google for back link creation of website.
Above mentioned tips and hacks can get you more number of back links for your website . Hope you implement these strategies to get white-hat back links and impress Google to get your keyword ranked.